Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hot Fuzz


A theater where I am working over the summer just opened up. The theater was showing older movies for a dollar with dollar popcorn! The movie I chose to see was Hot Fuzz which was released earlier this year. This film gets funnier every time I see it and I was delighted for the chance to see it on the big screen again. This British comedy does its best to spoof cop action flicks and absolutely succeeds. I laughed the entire length of this movie. If you can make counting change funny in a movie, you did something right! This movie is made by the same cast that created Shaun of the Dead. Both films share an edgy and fast paced filming style. You can also catch several actors from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy film. The DvDs should be out now. Buy it, rent it, see it.

No comments: